My story of art, code, and adventure.
I'm an engineer and artist who enjoys tinkering about, creating ways to push apps further through an API, playing with new tech, re-factoring code (yes), optimizing pipelines, fulfilling my curiosity to learn what I don't know and teach what I do, and continuously challenge myself beyond my comfort.
My professional edge is combining a mastery of content creation with a love for making things work under the hood. It's just so fun to dive deeper into apps I use often in order to serve something more flavorful than vanilla out of it.
More about me? I'm learning a few languages to travel the world, getting into the best shape ever so I climb and hike all the things (and travel light), trying all the foods that should scare me, and meeting fun, interesting, and passionate people from all walks of life. (⌐■_■)
- Develop a series of interactive shorts in VR that taps into unfamiliar emotion while telling an amazing story
- Further the scope and immersion of VR through software and unique experiences.
- Build a sustainable service or library that gives the quality of education only once available to those in privledged neighborhoods to those of any socioeconmic level
- Create visualizations that aim to take complicated datasets and present to anyone clearly of what it represents
- Create a socially positive company that provides a service or product not only useful to the 1%
- Show how the relationships between art and new technology is imperative for creating a solid foundation of education and the survival of culture
- Use my talents to further scientific research to keep us strong, space travel to keep us inspired, socially responsibile technology to keep us alive, and acciessible education so everyone can do the same.
- Travel the world meeting engineers and artists from all walks of life while collaborating on projects internationally